- Special education in private consultation is for children, adolescents and their parents who are experiencing behavioral, social or emotional difficulties.
- Preparation for kindergarten 4-5 years
- Language stimulation
- Anxiety management
- Intervention during family separation
- Development of social skills
- Motor development
- Accompaniment and intervention for those with
- A learning disability (ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, etc.)
- Behavioral disorder
- Emotional management
The goal is to promote the optimal adaptation of the person in difficulty in his/her environment and daily life.
By personalizing her interventions, she tries to prevent crisis situations, resolve conflicts and find concrete solutions to problems.
Accompanying the application of a professional’s intervention plan is also part of the special education mandate.